E2E Thermal Insulation
Janesville E2E Thermal Insulation Products are a family of materials made from predominantly natural fibers that are up to 100% Biodegradable after use, Earth-2-Earth. This material utilizes different natural fiber constructions and blends to achieve the optimum balance between price, performance and packaging space to meet our Customer’s specific needs.
Features & Benefits :
- Effective noise attenuation
- Deep draw molding capability
- Light-weight and environmentally friendly
- Excellent aesthetics, wear and structural properties
- Better acoustic performance than similar technologies in the market
- Tunable weighting–700 g/m2 to 1200 g/m2
- Ability to add components via adhesive or ultrasonic welding i.e. LED lamps, PIA attachments pins, etc.
Market & Applications : Automotive / Transportation
- Instrument hush panels
- Trunk trim, load floor spare tire cover
- Cargo management bins
- CUV’s garnish side trims